5 TCJA Things Profitable Business Owners Must Know
Profitable business owners get that way by being gutsy, grabbing every tax advantage, and knowing how to run a business! But most business owners JUST DON’T GET IT and the IRS knows it!
Use the New Tax Laws to keep your own money or the IRS will take it away from you! These laws offer business owners a stack of benefits, but if you don’t get them into action BEFORE December 31, 2018, you’re NOT going to be happy at tax time!
Are you 100% sure you’ve done everything?
I’d just about bet YOU’RE NOT READY!
If you’re only 99% sure, then THIS SEMINAR IS FOR YOU!
The IRS is betting you’re 99% CLUELESS
Seminar Participation Limited
FIRST 50 Registrants Only!
Top 5 things profitable business owners will learn
- Why the IRS handed out Qualified Business Income tax deductions (QBI Gifts) that require a Decoder Ring and why the IRS kept so quiet about the year-end deadline.
- How you can shift high bracket income into zero bracket income.
- What the IRS and most tax preparers will NOT tell you about what you must know about your single member LLC.
- What’s the DANGEROUS difference between tax filing and tax preparation?
- Get in on the secret of turning taxable income into tax free money forever!
The IRS is hoping you’re a NO-SHOW,
and continue paying them too much!
Go ahead, click and register, you know you want to!
Here’s my 47 second video about your QBI Gift
Can’t make up your mind?
Here’s 5 more things you’ll learn!
- Something not found on other “things the IRS doesn’t want you to know” lists.
- Why my second career choice was Stand-Up Late Night Comic.
- I have the Decoder Ring.
- I’m the RADICALLY Smart CPA Tax Specialist.
- And I am morally opposed to my clients overpaying their IRS taxes!
My average business client saves up to $18,000
That would be weird!
This should help!
Click my 50 second $18,000 video
Be one of the first 50 to register and secure your seat
If you haven’t clicked to register, DO IT NOW
The Mansion at the Orchard, Bentonville, AR
Q & A Session
We’re keeping the group small and interactive
A fun tax PowerPoint (is that possible?)
1-on-1 Breakout Sessions with Team
Schedule your Appointment
I look forward to meeting you!
And the IRS hopes you NEVER meet me!
What’s the bottom line?
Whether you’re a business owner or not, every person should have a proactive, planned tax strategy. Don’t just wait for your tax person to tell you what probably happened last year and then tell you how much more you owe.
Don’t let the IRS take your money!
You can have the same opportunities as my clients have to control your own financial future. I can become your CPA tax specialist and financial business and life goals adviser and you can have the control you need and want.
Our goal is to become part of your overall life and business goal planning team so that you’ll be able to establish your own goals and know that you have a trusted professional on your team. We establish and maintain a personal and business relationship with our clients. Your LIFE is your business and your BUSINESS is your life. We’re here for YOU.
Call us at 479-668-0082. Use my Calendly Page (it’s easy) to set an appointment or you can email us.
Melanie Radcliff, CPA, Inc. is affiliated with Radcliff Financial Group Inc. Radcliff Financial Group, Inc. is an independent firm with securities offered through Summit Brokerage Services, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC. Advisory services offered through Summit Financial Group, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.